As many of you who are visiting this web page probably already know, Mike Austin is most famous for hitting his Guinness World Record 515-yard drive on September 25th, 1974 in the US National Senior Open at Winterwood Golf Course (now called Desert Rose) on the par-4 465-yard 5th hole (now the 14th hole). Remarkably, this was done with a 43.5" steel-shafted persimmon wood driver and balata ball.
You may also know that thanks to Dan Shauger, Jaacob Bowden had the opportunity to meet Mike Austin. Within only one month Jaacob used the Mike Austin golf swing to add 63 yards to his longest drive ever and shot his first 18-hole round of golf under par (he had previously had only broken 80 once on a normal length golf course).
Finally, after years of requests, Jaacob has put together a 1 hour and 38 minute downloadable instructional video that shares with you the nuts and bolts of the Mike Austin golf swing.
You can watch a preview of "The Mike Austin Swing with Jaacob Bowden" for free below:
And, When You Get Access By Friday, April 19th 2019 You'll Also Receive: 5 Special All-Access Bonuses!
Hit it Longer – Swing Speed Training for Longer Drives (61-minute VIDEO - $50 value)
How to Shoot Lower Golf Scores – Take 14 Shots Off Your Handicap (2-part VIDEO - $50 value)
The ENTIRE Mike Austin (Golf's 515-Yard Drive Man) Video Library ($471 value), which includes:
5 Years' Worth ($3,000 value) of our Monthly Handicap Improver (MHI), which includes:
- 60 publications, each typically 16 pages, featuring photo and text handicap improvement content from these experts:
- Jaacob Bowden, PGA
- Tom Wishon – golf club design icon
- Adam Young – golf coach, best-selling author, and practice expert
- Geoff Mangum – putting coach and expert
- Long Drive Q&As with these World Long Drive Champions:
- Jason Zuback
- Jamie Sadlowski
- Joe Miller
- Maurice Allen
- Jeff Flagg
- Mike Dobbyn
- Jeff Crittenden
- Eddie Fernandes
- Jeff Gavin
- Sandra Carlborg
- Phillis Meti
- Heather Lemaster
- And MORE!
- Audio instruction and interviews, typically 45 minutes in length, from various well-known experts, CEOs, long drivers, and more, for example:
- Jaacob Bowden, PGA
- Andrew Rice – Golf Coach
- Fredrik Tuxen – CEO of Trackman
- Shawn Clement – Instructor
- David Edel – CEO of Edel Golf
- David Leadbetter – Golf Coach
- Paul Wilson – Golf Coach
- Mark Broadie – Inventor of Strokes Gained metric
- Dean Snell – CEO of Snell Golf
- Lance Reader – CEO of Krank Golf
- Martin Chuck – Golf Coach
- Eri Crum and Rob Hogan – Speedgolf World Champions
- And MORE!!!
Zero Point Golf Mental Game Training Audio Program ($49 value)
That's Over $3600 in Bonus Value!
Get "Learn The Mike Austin Golf Swing" + the 5 BONUSES as Part of Swing Man Golf's All-Access
30 days Money-back Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please give us a call or write us an email within the next 30 days, and we will refund your money.